Dang movers

JustHat
on 2/14/05 3:06 pm - NM
The movers came by today. I forgot to move the scale out of their reach. So, I am not going to have daily weigh ins until my scale catches up with me. I hope they were gentle with it. It has been good to me...for the most part. I am so used to doing morning and nightly weigh ins. I know I am going to have withdrawls. I might be tempted to buy another scale. But, I don't want to cheat on my ol' boy. I am fighting the urge to run up stairs and rip the box open. Another interesting thing happened today. I had to carry some weights down the stairs and out to the car. At one point, I was carrying 70 pounds. The one thought I had (other than keep breathing ) was how the h@ll did I walk around with all that extra weight just a year ago. I am amazed I could even get out of bed every morning. Have a great week all. I am going to have to try and catch up later. I shouldn't be spending V-day alone cleaning my house. Then again, he didn't get me those SF Turtles that I told him every day for 3 weeks I wanted. Have a good week, Hat
msbelladiva
on 2/14/05 3:11 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Keep your chin up Hat and congratulations on your weight loss so far. Hopefully, when you're all unpacked and your scale is unpacked you'll have an awsome weight loss surprise. Well you know what I mean. I am such a dork. LOL Have a great week! Angela
ncarter11
on 2/15/05 4:15 am - Edmonds, WA
I don't think I can lift that much, Hat-- how did we carry that and more 24/7?? At some point I plan to switch to weekly weighins - but not yet. I would feel just like you do if my scale was gone. Happy Belated Valentine's Day Have a safe trip! Many hugs, Nan
Most Active