Doing A Happy Dance

Tanja Y
on 2/14/05 10:43 am - Wahiawa, HI
Went to the gym tonight, and instead of doing water aerobics I hit the machines. Then the scale I was hoping to see a pound or two loss since the last time I weighed in, but to my surprise it was 4 pounds which makes me weigh under 300!! 298 to be exact I was so excited I decided not to wait for my hubby to come pick me up but started to walk home! Thankfully tho he showed up after I'd walked half a mile and picked me up By then I was starting to feel the 3 miles on the bike, the eliptical workout and the weight training I did. Still feel awesome tho, knowing I've hit my goal of under 300 before 7 months! Now I just get to sit around and be waited on hand on foot........dh and the kids are in the kitchen fixing me dinner for Valentines day and then later I get to take a spa bath with all my fancy bath stuff dh bought me today. ~Tanja 448/298/148
dianaism
on 2/14/05 10:51 am - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations on the weight loss! The spa bath sounds so good. Tonight will be the first night I am "allowed" to take a bath because of my incisions. I'm so looking forward to it. Make sure you put out lots of candles too. Love Diana
ncarter11
on 2/15/05 3:35 am - Edmonds, WA
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I am thrilled for you, Tanja!!! I love those landmarks! You are amazing! Keep up the great work. Happy dance, Nancy
Most Active