Eastern Washington Support

christine B.
on 2/13/05 12:48 pm - prosser, WA
Hi Everyone !!! I was just wondering if anyone knows of any support between Yakima and the Tri-Cities. I would love to one... thanks for all your help and support Happy Valentines Day Tomorrow !!! ~Christine
karen C.
on 2/13/05 6:29 pm - Kennewick, WA
Christine, As soon as I get home and feeling up to it I'm going to call you and a couple of others from the Tri-Cities area. We'll get together somewhere and try to get a meeting started. Take care, Karen
Darcy
on 2/19/05 3:59 pm - Washington State
Just wanted to say hi! Here is a reply that I had to a post that I posted: I wanted to let you know that we have a support group here in Yakima. We meet the third Saturday of the month at the 5th Ave. Deli at 11 AM. We have several members who have had both the DS, Mini, and RNY. I hope that this helps. The meeting was today, February 19th, but I was unable to go...My sister lives in Bellingham and came down for the weekend...I haven't seen her for a while so, I decided to hang out with her. I've never been to the support meeting, but from what a few people have e-mailed me and told me, it seems to be a nice group of helpful people. Maybe I'll be able to make the one next month. We'll see! ~Darcy Yakima, Washington
christine B.
on 2/20/05 1:27 am - prosser, WA
well thanks girls...this is why I love this site, you can find answers to all your questions. : )) YES Karen PLEASE get a hold of me after you get home. I have a couple of friends that live herre in Prosser, who are interested in a group too !!! I hope all is well with you both take care, you are in my thoughts ~christine
Most Active