Insurance question??? Please help!

Darcy
on 2/11/05 4:55 am - Washington State
Okay...My husband works for a GREAT Graphic Design firm...But they're a small company so the insurance benifits aren't great at all...They have a BILLION different exclusions one of the main ones being...Yup, you guessed it...WLS! That crappy insurance costs $350.00/mo too! What a rip off! It just makes me soooo mad! So, now I'm wondering if any of you know a good insurance company that covers WLS that you can get without having to work for a major company to get? Any advice and help is GREATLY apprecaited! Thanks! ~Darcy Yakima...Yeah, yeah, I know...Yakiwhere...lol!
karen C.
on 2/11/05 8:59 am - Kennewick, WA
Not much help here. But from the "could be worse" department. We pay almost $800.00 per month for Uniform Medical Plan and not only do the exlclude WLS but "even if medically necessary they won't cover it." Straight for the policy. I fought them all the way and still came out the loser. I'm self paying on Tuesday with plans to take them to court after I'm up and going good. Karen in Kennewick (yep, I know where Yakima is!)
Most Active