Angel duty anyone???

karen C.
on 2/9/05 9:26 am - Kennewick, WA
I'm scheduled for surgery at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, WA with Dr. Lauter on Tuesday Feb 16th. Anyone interested in serving as an angel? I'm not expecting a lot. Just kind of want someone that my daughter can call or email to let the OH family know how my surgery goes.
Kim2bthin
on 2/9/05 10:14 am - Richland, WA
Hi Karen I have never been an angel, but I'd love to be yours if you like. And since I am really local she won't have to call long distance I am 14 months post op and doing wonderfully. I have not had a single complication and I wish you a safe and smooth journey too. Please e-mail me if you're still looking for an angel. I'd love to get to know you better. Kimberly 245/120 LBL scheduled for 3-22 BL w/aug scheduled for 6-1
christine B.
on 2/9/05 10:29 am - prosser, WA
Hi karen I live in prosser...I am scheduled for surgery on march 17th in renton... I hope your surgery goes well and i wish you a quick recovery. I will keep you in my prayers E-mail me if you need anything, it is nice to be so close, If you need any extra help or support after you get home let me know christine Byrne [email protected] 509-788-0981
Most Active