APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KuuipoCloud
on 2/9/05 3:09 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I called TriWest today and asked for a status on my surgical authorization. Every other time I've called they've told me "Yes, we have your consult for your surgeon." and I say, "NO - for the surgery." and they usually say, "Authorization pending" or "No, we don't have anything on that yet." or something. So, today I called and said, "I'd like a status on my surgical authorization." and the lady asked me who my doc was and I told her and she said, "Okay, authorization # ------, effective 3/15/05 to 3/25/05" and I said, "Okay, now this is for the SURGERY, right? Gastric bypass surgery...." and she said, "Yes, CPT code ------." and I said, "Okay!" So, I quick (for my own peace of mind) googled the CPT code that she gave me and it is FOR GASTRIC BYPASS RNY!!! I am so excited I am literally shaking!!! So, as soon as I have an exact date, I'll let ya know!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle
Brandi L.
on 2/9/05 5:02 am - lake stevens, WA
Congrats!! I recieved my date yesturday (feb. 15). Isn't it soooo exciting and a little scary. In a good way though! I hope all goes well and you have a quick and speedy recovery. brandi-surgery date Feb 15--255lbs
auntlorlee
on 2/9/05 5:17 am - Bellingham, WA
Congratulations Michelle! I got approved yesterday! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? You will probably get a date before me. There is a waiting list for my surgeon since he is the only one who does it for Group Health. Yahhoooo for us!!! Lori
Jerry W.
on 2/9/05 6:09 am - Mount Vernon, WA
congrats...now the wait doesn't seems so bad.
Kimanne B
on 2/9/05 7:26 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yay!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! It's so exciting for me too watching such a good persons dream come true You deserve it hun!!! Do ya still want me as your Angel Please ......... please ......... please... *lol* Anyway, congrats I'm shakin' with ya!!! XoXo~ Kimanne
KuuipoCloud
on 2/9/05 7:44 am - Oak Harbor, WA
ABSOTIVELY POSOLUTELY I WANT YOU AS MY ANGEL!!! Wouldn't have it any other way!! Much Michelle
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 1:40 am - Edmonds, WA
I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! It's such a big thing - it needs to be said twice! Nancy
Most Active