Century Club!

ncarter11
on 2/10/05 1:03 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey you! How are you? I haven't been on the boards much this last week or so. I read profile updates, tho.... soooo where is a new pic of you, dear? How much have you dropped? Last I read it was like 70! That's 7 bags of potatoes! We all should go to the store and try to lift our WL in potatoes -- it's shocking that we used to carry it around all the time. No wonder our knees, hips, ankles and back hurt! Send a little update when you can, Kimanne. God is good and faithful, isn't He? I am soooo thrilled that He gave us this second chance. Many hugs, Nan
KuuipoCloud
on 2/9/05 7:36 am - Oak Harbor, WA
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! Congrats on your joining the century club!! I'm looking forward to being there with you soon! HUGS! Michelle
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 1:13 am - Edmonds, WA
I am soooo excited for YOU, Michelle! I know how great it is to get that approval! YEAH!!! When do you expect to get a date? Your profile is beautiful, BTW. I love it. Have a great day! Nancy
KuuipoCloud
on 2/10/05 1:16 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Thank you, Nancy - I like my profile, too!! The html editors did a fantastic job. I should have my exact date by the end of the month. CAN'T WAIT! Just knowing that it's only about six weeks out is so exciting I can't hardly stand myself, LOL!! Michelle
Cori T.
on 2/9/05 11:55 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Congrats Nancy!! How'd you get the extra pics on your profile? Do you have to send them all into a volunteer? I think you're hair looks cute....you're beautiful!!!
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 1:23 am - Edmonds, WA
Cori!! How are you? How's your WL going? When's your next appt with DrW? Maybe we could meet for a bite (literally ) then. I live in Edmonds. I host the extra pics on my website then I use HTML to show them on my page. You can do the same by getting one of those photo sites every one uses. I'll help ya do the rest when you have pics uploaded. Take care and God bless! Nan
Darcy
on 2/10/05 12:27 am - Washington State
WOW!! 100 pounds gone!!!! THAT'S GREAT! You go girl!!! You are beautiful. Thank you for your profile...What an inspiration you have been. P.S. Your hair is pretty. Maybe it's just a little hard getting use to the "new" you. You are so blessed! Like you, my husband is a Graphic Designer! ~Darcy Yakima, Wa.
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 1:30 am - Edmonds, WA
Darcy! I am anxious to hear about how your journey progresses! Who are you insured by now? Congrats on both your children. You sound so happy. Does your husband freelance? Take care & thanks, Nancy
JustHat
on 2/10/05 1:42 pm - NM
Woohoo! I like your new hair. I like it a little longer, but it doesn't look bad at all. I spent about 5 minutes looking at your pictures. Your eyes have gotten bigger as has your smile. Your face is so much brighter. I think there is success written all over it. Your beautiful. Hat
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 2:47 pm - Edmonds, WA
Thank you, Hat. I like the fact that you were honest about the length! That's very cool! I am getting over it and, you know, it WILL grow! The funny thing is that I ***really*** like short hair. Did you see on another post that Susan and I are gonna join you all on Sunday??? Yeah!!!! I look forward to meeting you in person. Have a great night and thanks for all your encouragement along the way. You're a doll! Nancy
Most Active