Century Club!

ncarter11
on 2/9/05 3:04 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey y'all! Today I made it into the club!!! Wooohooooo! -100lbs! And one week before I had hoped! So far I have lost over 8 feet in circumference measurements and dropped 6 dress sizes. Only 26 more lbs to my original goal weight - which of course I am reconsidering. 38 more lbs and I'll be half the woman I was before! Thanks for celebrating this landmark with me! Thanks for all your support throughout this journey! Stupidly, I went and got my hair cut. I hate it. I posted a pic in my latest entry on my profile. I'll appreciate your continued support while I get over myself! ;) Hugs and more hugs! Nancy
dianaism
on 2/9/05 5:00 am - Tacoma, WA
Nancy, you look so good and congratulations! I can't wait to join the club with you. Your profile is packed full of info - Holy Mackerel! I think you look very pretty with your new hair cut. Love Diana
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 12:36 am - Edmonds, WA
You are well on your way to joining the club, Diana! It's exciting, isn't it? WOW! Look at the changes in your face! You are beautiful, dear. More and more of your pretty face is showing and going to show as you drop lbs. I am excited for you! One of my friends who has never seen me thin said that she noticed that my eyes are bigger. I've always had big eyes so it struck me as odd until I looked at my pics. Indeed, the fat in my face "hid" my eyes. It's great to rediscover features along the way. Collar bones are cool! BTW, I am soooo glad the they took out the needle! That was a little scary. Take care and thanks again! Nancy
Justme J.
on 2/9/05 5:22 am - Lynnwood, WA
Wow! Congratulations. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Respectfully, Janet Carol Jones
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 12:38 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks, Carol! You are sweet. Are you going tonight to the Steven's meeting? I hope so! Nan
auntlorlee
on 2/9/05 5:25 am - Bellingham, WA
Great Job Nancy! Your hair is darling! You do NOT look like a boy!!!! hugs, Lori
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 12:49 am - Edmonds, WA
Lori! I am sooo excited that you are finally approved! God is good. I cried the day I found out I was approved. Can't wait to hear that you have a date. You be SURE to take before pics and (as much as it sucks) measurements. I didn't take my first measurements til after I had already lost 30lbs or my before pics til after 20lbs were gone. I wish I had done both earlier. Keep us posted, hon. Thanks again! Nan
kristibo
on 2/9/05 6:33 am - Redmond, WA
Nancy, You look absolutely fabulous and I love your hair! Congrats on the Century club! I have a little over 30 lbs to hit that mark and I can't wait! Again, you look fantastic! Kristi 256/189/135ish
ncarter11
on 2/10/05 12:56 am - Edmonds, WA
Kristi, thanks so much. I'm feeling better about my hair -- well at least I am getting over it. Whew! Congrats on your WL!!! 67lbs!! Wooohooo! I know you feel dynamite! Post some new pics, soon, k? Take care, nancy
Kimanne B
on 2/9/05 7:30 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Nan!! Whoot whoot!! Congrats Girlie!! YOu look so wonderful Keep up the good work, you've been such a great inspiration for me! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active