Tired of jumping through hoops....

auntlorlee
on 2/8/05 4:32 am - Bellingham, WA
So I guess it's a good thing that I am APPROVED!!!!!!! I can't friggin believe it but I am approved!! I just talked to the customer service department and she told me that my original denial was overturned. All of my patience has finally paid off. I can't thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers!!!! Now I just have to get over this flu crap I have been fighting for over two weeks that has now turned into STREP! Lori
JustHat
on 2/8/05 5:39 am - NM
Woohoo. When you woke up this morning, did you have any feeling that your life was about to change? Congrats! Hat
auntlorlee
on 2/9/05 12:56 am - Bellingham, WA
Actually no.... I woke up this morning thinking that I should just stay in bed all day!!! I went to work and decided to call and check my appeal status. Got the news, felt kinda weird that I wasn't really super excited, and then remembered...OH YEAH I FEEL LIKE CRAP TODAY!!!! Went home early and slept the day away. Feeling better today and finally getting excited!!! Lori
Cori T.
on 2/8/05 8:34 am - Neah Bay, WA
Congrats!!
auntlorlee
on 2/9/05 12:57 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Cori!!!!!! Lori
kristibo
on 2/8/05 10:36 am - Redmond, WA
Lori, Congrats!! I know you have been waiting for this for quite awhile. I'm excited for you to join the losing team! Hopw you feel better soon! Kristi
auntlorlee
on 2/9/05 1:05 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Kristi! I have been waiting a long time for this. I have a bit of a wait until the surgery but the biggest hurdle is gone. I feel soooo relieved! I can't wait to be a big fat loser!!! Lori
Tammy _.
on 2/8/05 2:25 pm - Puyallup, WA
Yeah, Lori, your perserverance paid off. I am so happy for you!!! Keep us posted to when your surgery is scheduled. Tammy
auntlorlee
on 2/9/05 1:09 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Tammy. It's my stubborness that never let me give up! I hate it when I don't get my way! I have a pretty long wait until my surgery day but that is nothing to sweat now that I have my approval! Lori
ncarter11
on 2/9/05 3:06 am - Edmonds, WA
YEAH!!!! I am soooo happy for you! Congrats!!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active