Needle Removed!

dianaism
on 2/7/05 9:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi all. I just returned from getting that darn needle removed. It went really well actually, only took about 30 minutes in OR. I think the CT scan took longer than that. My surgeon only had to make two holes and they were the same ones from my gastric bypass procedure. No staples either this time, just tape. I was up and ready to go just as soon as the anesthesia wore off. Thanks everyone for your prayers. I don't think I could have asked for a smoother operation.
Darcy
on 2/7/05 10:02 am - Washington State
Wow, well, I am really glad to hear that you are better and that that doggone needle is finally out. I'm also glad to hear that you came through it just fine without any problems. Thank God! God bless, ~Darcy Yakima, Wa.
KuuipoCloud
on 2/7/05 1:42 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Oh, I'm so glad! I was worried about you!! So happy things went well and you're doing alright. (((HUGS))) Michelle
JustHat
on 2/7/05 3:11 pm - NM
Good to hear from you. And, even better to hear that are metal free. I probably should keep my mouth shut, but I am not known for it. I know that the money from a lawsuit seems awful tempting. But, if it were me, I wouldn't do it. From what you have said, your doc seems like a nice guy. And, it seems like he used due caution. And, I assume that the needle removal was free to you. Of course, I am not teling you what to do. I just wanted you to know that if you decide not to sue him, then your not the only one that would have chose that path. And, most of all, I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Hat
dianaism
on 2/7/05 11:09 pm - Tacoma, WA
I've decided not to file a claim. I'm not even going to give it another thought. I'm almost ashamed I even considered it. I had such a good time yesterday with my surgeon and all the staff. They were all so wonderful (and I'm sure they would have been just as nice even w/o me having that needle inside me). I also wouldn't want to have potentially disrupted any part of the GH weight loss surgery program (something someone brought up to me). They have done so much for so many people, including myself. Thanks for not keeping your mouth shut. See you on the 13th at Lakewood Towne Center B&N. Diana
Cori T.
on 2/8/05 8:33 am - Neah Bay, WA
Diana, I commend you! In this day in age, the sue-happy world we live in, I'm proud you went this route! hugs!
choctaw4ever
on 2/7/05 5:55 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
I am so happy to hear all went so smooth. I am sure it was a great releif to have it over with. Marylou
Kimanne B
on 2/7/05 6:59 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
YaY! I'm so glad they got it out and you are doing alright! Keep up the good work on your weightloss girlie! Talk to ya soon, XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active