Drs Schrock & Macfarlane

Luna_Rose
on 2/7/05 5:56 am - Wenatchee, WA
I just heard back from Dr. Schrock's assistant, Betty, and she already made an appointment for me with Dr. Schrock's partner, Dr. Macfarlane(he does the laparoscopic surgery, and that is what I am looking at). I had all but given up on getting a call-back from them and just forging ahead with another surgeon, when I got the call today. I am looking for information from anyone who has dealt with Dr. Macfarlane, horror stories included. I need all of it--good, bad and ugly!!! I also just found out that I have to be on a 6 month monitored diet...never knew that before, so I have made an appointment with my PCP for this Friday--I want to get started ASAP!!! I am so excited!!! I may very well be on the losing side by Christmas '05!!!! My wonderful hubby is taking me to Spokane on the 10th of March for my first meeting with Dr. Macfarlane, and I'm hoping that my PCP will have most of the Medicare-required tests either set up for me, or I'll have them completed. Take Care!!!!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Most Active