Wow moment for me

Cori T.
on 2/7/05 2:35 am - Neah Bay, WA
My weightloss had pretty much stalled all of Dec. and Jan. In the last 10 days I've lost 9 lbs! My big excitement for me was I finally got down into the next set of numbers on the scales (the 160's) at 168! Cori 245/168/150-ish
Rachael E.
on 2/7/05 2:59 am
Yay!!! Good for you Cori! When are we going to go to Silver City? I remember you mentioned you were e-mailing your stats to the Doc, can you e-mail me the info I would need to e-mail my stats in? I missed my appointment last week, and I just can't find a day to get my toosh over there anytime soon. It seems to take up an entire day and evening when I do go over and I am so busy with Derek, preschool, t ball, the twins, and working out, I just don't have a day to go...I can imagine it's a hassle for you to get over here too. Looks like you're almost at goal! WOW you're doing great keep up the hard work! Rachael ~103 pounds....27-32 more to go...
KuuipoCloud
on 2/7/05 3:03 am - Oak Harbor, WA
WTG, Cori!! I'm so proud of you!! (((HUGS))) Michelle
Tammy _.
on 2/7/05 3:07 am - Puyallup, WA
Congrats, Cori! You must be so happy. What an inspiration to us all. Tammy
kristind622
on 2/7/05 6:50 am - Covington, WA
Cori, Congrats on the whoosh of the scale. I am so happy you wrote this. I too have been stalled for almost 3 months, and our surgery dates are close, so I feel a bit assured that I'm not alone. (Patiently waiting for a whooosh of my own) Kristin LapRNY 9/7/04 279.5/269.5/200/145
JustHat
on 2/7/05 2:50 pm - NM
See, now this is why I am leaving this state. There are so many thin beautiful women running around. We are going to need updated pictures really soon. Does it seem like the last 6 months has flown by? It seems like yesterday we meeting. Now we are both new women (at least on the outside). Good for you, Hat
Cori T.
on 2/8/05 8:37 am - Neah Bay, WA
LOL Hat, you're so funny, I always love your posts! You'd better not desert us when you move out of state! Anyway, if anyone wants a current pic. of me, I posted it on our website: http://hometown.aol.com/coastywife/index.html
dianaism
on 2/7/05 11:12 pm - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations! I can't wait to get out of the 200s. But that's a ways away and I'm only a little over 6 weeks post op. Keep up the good work. Diana
Most Active