wish center in renton, wa.

christine B.
on 2/5/05 12:25 pm - prosser, WA
I am scheduled for surgery on march 17 with Dr. Alperovich, I would love to hear from some of you who went through the wish center in renton, or who my have had Dr. alperovich as a surgeon...I am very happy with my choice of surgeon and the wish center, I am just curious on what to expect and some input thanks christine byrne Prosser, Wa.
Hilda R.
on 2/6/05 1:45 am - Bucoda, WA
Hi Christine, I am nearing my 18th mo. out now. down 138#s I had my surgery through the Wish Center and I feel so lucky to have had Dr. A. My opion is that he's the best!!! I felt very confindent that he knew his buisness and treats you like your'e a real person. Actually his whole team were great. And the Bariactric Unit at Valley Med. was wonderful. I've said this before, but really, you have to check out the garden area while there. It was my favorite place to go while in the Hosp. I have recommended Dr. A to friends of mine too. And I'd do this all over again in a heartbeat. Good Luck to you, and keep us posted. Hilda
conilp
on 2/6/05 5:26 am - tacoma, WA
Hi, I am just over 3 weeks out and had my surgery throgh the WISH center. All of the staff are great. The hospital staff was great and very understanding of the pain and made sure there was enough pain meds. Good luck. Coni P
marjoe98446
on 2/6/05 9:50 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Christine I investigated this surgery for over a year with the help of my daughter who had connections as far as records for Dr's and hospitals. So after all that I picked the Wish Center and Dr A did my surgery. I'm 5 months out and can eat or drink anything and I work out 3 times a week for 2 hours each time. I have had not one problem. I was 352 pounds at the time of my surgery. I now weigh 265 so I feel like he is a Angel all most. My whole life has changed. I'm 49 years old so I was not young or just a little over weight I was hugh and old Ha Ha. I had surgery on a Monday and by Tuesday night I was off all pain meds because I was a sore but not in pain. I believe Dr A is the best. If you have any questions or would l like to talk you write me I live in Tacoma. Have a nice night Mary Jo
monitortech
on 2/9/05 4:17 pm - Cheyenne, WY
My husband had his bypass with Dr. Alperovich and the WISH Center in Sept. They are great, the hospital is fantastic. We can't say enough great things about Dr. A. & the hospital staff is out of this world. He had no problems with any aspect of it. Good Luck, You made a great choice in places to go for your surgery.
Most Active