Get together

JustHat
on 2/3/05 5:06 am - NM
OK mark your calendars now. The next Barns and Noble get together is going to be on Feb. 13 at 3pm. We had a great time last time. And, now you have a week and half to work it out and come and join the fun. Hat
redtweter
on 2/3/05 6:11 am - Four Oaks, NC
Well, count me in again. Hope more people can come. It was great last time meeting and being able to see how others are doing!!!!!! See you all on the 13th!! Loretta
Amanda P.
on 2/3/05 6:37 am - Wa
Hello just a hat and Loretta. Count me in again. Look forward to seeing you both and everyone else that can make it. see ya all on the 13th Amanda
Mcfatpants
on 2/3/05 10:13 am - bellevue, WA
Which B&N? Could you please give me the address and city, etc. Thank You.
JustHat
on 2/3/05 12:45 pm - NM
I guess that would be some handy info. It is the B&N that is on the backside of the Lakewood Town Center (mall) next to Gottschalk's and the movie theatre. in Lakewood. 5711 Main Street SW Lakewood, WA 98499 253-983-0852
lilchickad
on 2/3/05 11:37 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
At the very best I'm a maybe. My daughter has a 2 o'clock soccer game that day in Federal Way. However, she is injured at the moment. If she does not recover by then, I will come to B&N, but if she does recover...then I will be going to her soccer game. If I can't make it, I hope we can do it again some time soooooooooooooooooon! I should really change my nick to crazy soccer mom! It would be way more fitting! hugs! Laura OH P.S.!! This is my brag moment...I went shopping yesterday, bought a size 12 petite jeans and an 8/10 top...I was sooooooooo thrilled...except...I still had to buy a 36 D bra...what the heck is up with that...will these boobs EVER go away????
Juliaaaa
on 2/4/05 3:03 am - puyallup, WA
I'd love to come to one of your get togethers...It will depend on my infection... if it clears up...and i'm on the way to healing, I'll be there!...if not.... well i'll be there in spirit! Julia
awidick
on 2/4/05 1:11 pm - Spanaway, WA
Oh boy, A Sunday, my only day off. These 13 hour days are kicking my butt! Ok, I'll be there. Arlene
Chrissy P.
on 2/5/05 12:09 pm - Federal Way, WA
I would normally go, but I will be in Washington DC interviewing for a new job. I will be wearing a very nice business suit that I haven't been able to wear in over 10 years! Hope to make the next get-together! -Chris
sspev
on 2/6/05 6:23 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Wow, I'm so excited! An opportunity to meet all of you from "down South" -- doable for me on a Sunday afternoon! Please count me in -- where @ Barnes and Noble do you get together -- is there a meeting room?
Most Active