Pregnant Newbie in Kitsap?

christied
on 2/2/05 3:50 pm
Hey all! I haven't posted on the WA board except once or twice... HI! I was just wondering, I know this is a BIG stretch, but I seem to remember there were a couple of Navy people from Kitsap Co area around here, and I was wondering if any of them were still around here had had experience with the OB department and giving birth at Bremerton? Yeah, Needle in a haystack, huh? Christie 468/220/due in July
jnmlbc99
on 2/2/05 10:06 pm - belfair, wa
Christie, My friend is prego right now and going thru Bremerton. She had her first here 4 years ago too. She has had good experiences all around the first time and now. They have been very nice when I have been there with my little ones, but we have to get civilian care as they are overloaded with patients right now. But since your pregnant they will take you on with the OB. Good Luck! Maria
christied
on 2/3/05 4:56 am
Thanks for the heads-up! I've only had two appts. with the OB dept. but I was wondering about the "whole experience" thing. I've heard also that right now they're renovating the maternity dept. and hopefully we'll have access to the new areas by April!
JustHat
on 2/3/05 4:59 am - NM
"468/220/due in July" What a busy 2 years for you. Congratulations on it all.
christied
on 2/3/05 5:01 am
And about to get busier, huh? Thanks!
Rachael E.
on 2/3/05 6:08 am
I delivered my twins at Navy hosp. Bremerton....There are a few nurses that I still talk to they're so much fun and so laid back. You have a good place with a helpful staff to welcome your new baby. Congradulations! If you need any help just let me know I live near the fairgrounds! Rachael Open RNY 9/2/04 280/178/150 ~102 lbs.
christied
on 2/3/05 1:53 pm
Thanks! I was hoping you guys could give me the warm fuzzy about it. I haven't had any problems at Bremerton Naval since we moved here, but still...you know how it is when you're military and you don't have a choice. Sometimes you just get anxious about it! Thanks for the offer! We're up in Poulsbo. Sounds like you've really got your hands full with twins already!
JustHat
on 2/3/05 12:11 pm - NM
Hey, sounds like you were pretty busy about 4 months ago. Hubba bubba.
christied
on 2/3/05 1:53 pm
What gave me away?
Kimanne B
on 2/3/05 9:35 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey Christie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girlie!!! Good to see you on the Washington board! Hope you're doing well Keep in touch, XoXo! Kimanne
Most Active