Back from mexico after gastric bypass last week

chunkable
on 2/2/05 10:48 am - federal way, wa
I need your help. the doctor that had agree'd to remove my g-tube now will not do it. I can't find any doctors who will remove it for me. Do you know of any surgeons or doctors that might help me remove my g-tube. I feel great and have lost 17 pounds since my surgery 1 week ago. Thanks Cindy
KuuipoCloud
on 2/2/05 11:09 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Cindy, Dr. Cho in Tacoma (www.centerformis.com) says that he takes care of quite a few other docs post ops. He may do it.
Amanda P.
on 2/5/05 7:43 am - Wa
Hello Cindy Did you try Dr Oh in fed way? he is my EXCELLENT surgeon. There have been a few people that I have chatted with while in his waiting room that he has taken over that have moved from other states. He is a very busy surgeon, so I dont know if he still does that or not, but its worth a shot. His # is 253-275-6030, and he is wonderful. Warmest wishes to you for much success and a great big CONGRATS on you surgery!!!! Take care Amanda
chunkable
on 2/5/05 10:39 am - federal way, wa
hi guys great news my pcp took the g tube out for me and I feel much better. so far i am down 20.5 pounds. Dr oh in federal way is a complete ass. He was so unbelievably rude to me. In fact when I called and asked if they could help me his exact words were " Go back to mexico and let them do it " I would never reccomend a guy like that. He can keep his little attitude to himself. needless to say my pcp has agree'd to take care of me so that part is all handled. Im so glad that I have my pcp because he was so kind and caring and said whatever I needed he would do. Great guy. I hope I am keeping in line with what everyone else has lost. I keep wondering when this is going to stop like Im going to wake up and be stuck at 300 pounds or something. I hope it doesn't but seeing as how this is my 2nd weight loss surgery it's so hard to be optomistic... Thank you all for your well wishes.. Cindy pre-surgery weight 335 current weight 314.5 goal 165
Amanda P.
on 2/5/05 11:26 am - Wa
Sorry you had a bad experience with him. We're all entitled to our own opinion. I was just trying to offer advice, wont happen again.
JustHat
on 2/5/05 11:33 am - NM
I am glad to hear that it has worked out. Your PCP sounds great. From reading posts and profiles, I have noticed that people either love Dr. Oh or hate him. How low did you get with your previous surgery? Thanks for the update, Hat
Most Active