Surgery Date

Jerry W.
on 1/31/05 1:36 pm - Mount Vernon, WA
I'm new to the board as a poster anyways I have been reading it off and on for a few years..I just want to say thankz to Kimmanne B for the help and information that put me intouch with the people at Virgina Mason. I went to the first seminar meeting on 1-5-2005 and I got into see Dr Moonka today and we set a surgery date of 2-17-2005 so 8+ years of waiting and fighting with insurance companies now seem to be coming to a end and I'll soon see my dream of many years come true..I just want to say to those thinking their dream might not ever come true is to just keep plugging away one day it will all be worth it
Kimanne B
on 1/31/05 4:44 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yay! I'm SOOO Happy for you! You're so right, dreams do come true and I"m so pleased that I could kind of watch yours happen! VM is a great place and I know they will take good care of you! Keep us posted as you get further, or email if you need anything! Lots of hugs and prayers going your way! Kimanne CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
karen C.
on 2/1/05 9:18 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Jerry, My surgery date is Feb 16 at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland. I'm curious, I've been doing the insurance fight also. . . at this point I'm a self pay planning legal action after surgery. Did you ever get approval? My insurance, Uniform Medical Plan, is terrible! Not only do they have an exclusion but they blatantly say that "even if medically necessary we won't cover it." Talk about hearts of stone! Best wishes, Karen
JustHat
on 2/1/05 1:46 pm - NM
Congratulations on finally winning the battle! Now your going to have to find a new hobby since you won't be fighting with the insurance company during all of your free time. Good for you! Don't forget to update your profile with you date. Hat
Most Active