been out for awhile

Luna_Rose
on 1/31/05 3:42 am - Wenatchee, WA
Hi Y'all!! I've been out for awhile--studying and all--but am back. I have been to my PCP, who ordered blood tests and an ultrasound, but I'm still waiting on the results. I was hoping that by now Dr. Schrock's office would have called me back, but no luck. Maybe I just got lost in the shuffle? I will have to call once again this week, as time allows for me. My PCP put me on blood pressure meds, and something for my newly-diagnosed arthritis--I get so mad when I think of that!! I'm only 28 and here I am with arthritis!! How did I let myself become so unhealthy? Never mind that it runs in the family, and I have had some 'issues' for the past 16 years, I should have known better!! OK...Enough me-bashing!! I am doing well in my studies, but have been slacking e=when it comes to the weight and keeping in touch with y'all. I have received so many messages from you caring, wonderful people, and I have yet to reply. I AM GOING TO DO THIS FOR ME!!!!! I deserve to be healthy and happy!! I just get discouraged when I ask for help and can't get anyone to answer. Poor pitiful me!!! OK...I'm fine, just needed to vent a little. Take care!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Kimanne B
on 2/1/05 5:22 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Dear Cindy, Good to see you back! I understand your frustrations, I think most of us can really relate to what your feeling. Thats what makes this website so great, we've all been through so much of the same things in life. I would definitely call the Drs. office and let them know that you want to be seen ASAP! Keep that chin of yours up, I'm praying for ya! XoXo~ Kimanne
JustHat
on 2/1/05 1:57 pm - NM
Welcome back. I remember when I went thought the "what the h#ll have I done to myself" stage. It hit me pretty hard pre-op. More recently, I battle it when I see my saggy skin. But, we both know that even though we can't change the past, we have a great future to look forward to. Vent away. Everyone knows I have on occation. Hat
Most Active