Spokane area plastic surgeons

Linn D.
on 1/31/05 12:50 am - Missoula, MT
Hi All, I'm from Missoula, MT and am looking into plastics sometime soon. I was just wondering if anyone had info on surgeons in the Spokane area. It's either that or Great Falls, and I'd just like to know some opinions about who is experienced with patients post WLS. Insurance will cover some because I get sores, but there are so many to choose from that take my insurance that I don't really know where to start. Thanks! Linn
Gerriann A.
on 1/31/05 11:34 am - Spokane, WA
Dr. Rawlins office just added a plastic surgeon to his practice here who deals specifically with RNY patients. She came to the last support group meeting and answered our questions. Also there were quite a few people she had completed PS on at the meeting and they were all happy. You can call Carol in Dr. Rawlins office 509-838-2531 and ask her for Dr. Kai's number. She was able to quote some prices for us. They were something like: 3500 for pannis (sp?) 3700 for an the pannis and above the belly button 1800 for arms 3800 for breast fixing! Hope that helps you out. I plan on using her but I have to hit 1 year out first! Good luck! -Gerriann 161 pounds gone forever!
Linn D.
on 2/1/05 1:07 am - Missoula, MT
Thank you so much for your reply. I could go to someone here in Montana, but I'll have to wait until the middle of June for a consult and I don't know how experienced he is with WLS patients. Linn
Most Active