Sick

awidick
on 1/28/05 2:59 am - Spanaway, WA
I started feeling sick yesterday when I drank about half of an ensure. So after that, I didn't have much to drink. Today, I tried to mix up a protein drink but the few sips I took of that came back up too. Then I drank a few sips of water. That came up too. This is not good. I need to get something in. I know what happens when you don't get the fuids in and I don't even want to go there. Any suggestions
lilchickad
on 1/28/05 3:49 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Arlene. I'm sorry you are feeling sick When I could not tolerate anything, I would suck on a SF Popsickle. I tried the most mild flavor, which I felt was orange. At least you will get some fluid in that way. Otherwise, I guess just sip sip sip...and see if you can hold it down. I hope you feel better! Hugs! Laura
Chrissy P.
on 1/28/05 11:45 am - Federal Way, WA
HI Arlene, First of all, here's a big ole hug from me. Shoulda given you one when we met at B&N! I agree with the SF popsicle idea. Sometimes it was the only thing I felt I could really eat. I wonder if the problem is with milk products? I really don't have any magic answers. I wish I did. Just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers and you have my support. Chris
Most Active