~~Approved 1 out of 3 stages~~~

ANGEL O
on 1/27/05 3:23 pm - Bremerton, WA
....Came in to say hello and wishing everyone a great evening and a blessed tomorrow. Well here goes....I was told that I was approved for stage 1 in an 3 stage part for surgery. Part 2 is going on a 6 month supervised diet, and in the meanwhile I have to see the nutritionist 4 times- Dr. 4 times and also the Phyc eval dr-4 time. Its ok the way I see it that I have come this far without surgery and at least I am doing and trying my best to continue and trying not to get depressed. Yes it seems long but.......I know I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. Cried, yes I did but It cold of been worse, I could of been denied altogether, but i wasn't so please keep me in your prayers as I continue this journey which is set before me. Love you all and please drop me an email from time to time just to encourage me a little. One thing I have no doubt of is that God is still in control and He is a sure thing. Love to hear from my OH family. God bless and Love and prayers. ANGEL
Tammy _.
on 1/28/05 2:32 am - Puyallup, WA
Angel~ Your attitude is great and that will you help with so many situations (some not even wls related). It could have been denied and I am so glad that it wasn't. I know you can do this 6 month thing - no sweat. Just jump through the hoops and you WILL get there. In the mean time, be good to yourself. Take a nice warm bubble bath and listen to some of your favorite music. God Bless, Tammy
Kimanne B
on 1/29/05 9:03 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Angel! Yay! Thats one step further towards your goal! And you are completely right, thru our Father, anything is possible and if you are on the path He has chosen for you, all doors will open up!! You and your dear daughters are always in my prayers ~ Keep me posted ~ Love & Prayers, Kimanne
Most Active