??? on Dr. Simonowitz

Brandi L.
on 1/27/05 7:36 am - lake stevens, WA
I have an app. for next Friday. Does anyone know anything about him??
Chrissy P.
on 1/28/05 12:00 pm - Federal Way, WA
Go to www.jeleo.com - a great journal from a couple that had surgery by him.
Hillary E.
on 2/1/05 8:26 am - Sumner, WA
Hello, Dr. Simonowitz did my surgery Dec. 6th 2004 about 8 weeks ago. I have lost 41lbs. I really liked him although he is straight to the point and does not offer any after care support. He will give you a hand out for support groups but that's it really. He only requires that you are on a liquid diet for about 10 days and then pureed food for three months which I have found to be very hard not the chew anything. Then you have to take half a childrens vitamin every day and a calcium tab every other day. Maybe after my three month check up he will put me on protein but he has never talked about it. Oh he also only offers one way he does surgery. He does open bypass surgery but does not separate your stomach. I had a great experience with Overlake hospital it was very nice. He did my surgery in 25minutes very fast and before I knew it I was waking up. The staff at the hospital was great. Dr. Simonowitz came to see me every day. I was in the hospital 4 days. let me know if you have any other questions. Over all I would recommend him. Hillary
Brandi L.
on 2/3/05 7:50 am - lake stevens, WA
Thank-you both for responding. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all but I don't have a home computer as mine has crashed! I can' check my mail on my cell (amazing!) but I can't write back. ugh. I am nervous but excited about tomorrows app. I wonder how long it will be before they can schedule surgery. I am glad that I have medicare as I have been told they do not pre-authorize so that means it doesn't hold you up like some others. Insurers sure like to make our lives hell. lol. I am not sure what to expect of this first app. I have gotten a ton of papers from my primary dr. to take with me. Better safe then sorry. Well, wish me well!!!
Most Active