newbie in need of information on Dr. Simonowitz please !!!

Brandi L.
on 1/27/05 7:03 am - lake stevens, WA
I have my first appointment Friday the 4th of Feb. What is that like and what is his process? Is he good? I don't see anything on him here. Any info would be great! I am 28 and a mother/wife. I have a bmi of 46 and diabetes, fatty liver, thyroid, asthma, severe acid reflux, ect........ lol I would love to meet some people in my area for support. I live in Lake Stevens.
Paula W.
on 1/27/05 11:40 am - Des Moines, WA
hi Go to insures selection by top of page. Then pick Washington state Pick letter M. Count down 10 responses. Push Trina Jones this will bring up her page and then on top by her profle push on David simonowitz name and you will have ALOT of info on him. Good Luck Paula
Paula W.
on 1/27/05 1:32 pm - Des Moines, WA
Actually make that 11 entries down in place of ten. If you have any problems understanding what I mean feel free to email me and I will explain better. Paula
Chrissy P.
on 1/28/05 11:58 am - Federal Way, WA
I've heard good things about him. My doctor originally referred me to him, but I ended up going to the WISH Center instead because of their entire program. Good luck!
Brandi L.
on 2/3/05 7:54 am - lake stevens, WA
Thank-you for all your information that was great to hear back from people. I apologize for not getting back here sooner but I don't have a home computer. I can check on line but not write with my cell. ugh. thanks a bunch guys and wish me luck tomorrow!
Most Active