Picture Updated!

tinktee
on 1/26/05 11:39 am - Spanaway, WA
Hey everyone! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Check me out! I got a new pic! Gettin' my bod back finally! I love you guys! ~Tee
redtweter
on 1/26/05 11:43 am - Four Oaks, NC
WOWWWW!!!!! You look great! Keep up the wonderful progress....I can't wait to be there too! Loretta
tinktee
on 1/27/05 1:48 am - Spanaway, WA
THANKS GIRL, AND YOU WILL BE THERE SOON! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT! TEE
lilchickad
on 1/26/05 12:28 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Tee, you look absolutely fabulous! You are BEAUTIFUL! Hugs! Laura
Tammy _.
on 1/26/05 1:32 pm - Puyallup, WA
Terry, you look gorgeous! I am so happy for you. Glad that you shared the photo because it is inspiring. Have a great day, Tammy
tinktee
on 1/26/05 3:35 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thanks ladies for the nice and thoughtful words..I love the closeness that is shared on this board. Tee
ANGEL O
on 1/26/05 3:45 pm - Bremerton, WA
Terry, you look great. Keep up the good work. HAve you seen Kimanne lately. Would like to see a new pic of hers. God bless.. Terri would you happen to have the phone Number of University of Washington? I need to call to find a nutritionilist. ANGEL:
Kimanne B
on 1/26/05 5:58 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey girlie! The phone number for the U of W is 206-598-3300. I had it handy as I just called to check on Kim Corcoran yesterday Love ya and I'll email ya soon! XoXO~ Kimanne
ncarter11
on 1/27/05 12:32 am - Edmonds, WA
Look how tiny your shoulders are! You look great! You can really see it in your neck and face too. Pretty lady! I am sooo happy for you, Terry! Many hugs around your much smaller shoulders! Nan
tinktee
on 1/27/05 1:47 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Nan, I know what you mean about my shoulders..last night Kimanne and another friend were over and after we put my pic on my profile, I said OMG look at my shoulders! My oldest brother told me I looked like a line backer! He was right!!!! NOT ANYMORE! You look AWESOME TOO! Tee
Most Active