Thanks for support

Iridescense
on 1/26/05 5:59 am - university place, WA
I wish to Thank so many people for their prayers and support. Unfortunately I received my insurance response letter and they denied me, despite the many prayers and support. It seems that most of my life (no exaggeration here) I have sat back and watched others receive "things" that I have most wanted in my life. Whether it be material possesions, or physical or emotional needs. Maybe this is what I came to this sorry world for, to experience denial on many fronts. Sorry for the pity party here, I've kept a brave front for hours now because my DH and kids have had to deal with enough due to my involvement with wls stuff. So its an I'll survive face in front of them. Unfortunately, this is just another "do without" blow to me and I'm pretty low right now. I have lived my life with the "God will provide and God knows best" philosophy. But I am honestly to low right now even for God. I know that many will say that he has a purpose and all things in his time. Please keep that to yourself for now anyway. I have had enough of hearing this the last few years, as I watched friends and family (even those who live undesirable lives or are on state assistance) seem to come out ahead. My family and I take care of ourselves, rarely ask anyone for anything and struggle and suffer for everything we attain or do. I want to send best wishes and congratulations to everyone who is having surgery. I truly wish each of you the best. I love this site and the people in here, but for the sake of my own mental well being I need to delete it from my life for awhile. Please forgive my pity party here, I just need to vent desperately. Thanks again, Best wishes, and Good luck to all.
Julia B.
on 1/26/05 6:22 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Cindy! I've been where you are right now and just after the pity party usually comes the anger. The anger is always what made me take it a step further. I've spent most of my adult life fighting my insurance company first for infertility reasons and then for wls reasons. My question to you is, have you thought about a lawyer? I used Walter Lindstrom. He's had great results. He's reasonably priced with a few different cost options. Maybe this isn't the time, and I really don't know your whole story, but I'd hate for you to lose hope in something that is so important. Hugs & Support!! Julia
Tammy _.
on 1/26/05 1:40 pm - Puyallup, WA
Cindy, your venting is welcome here. We are family and so that means we are happy for each other when positives happen and bummed when they don't. We are all in it together. I will pray for your mental well being, Sweetie, and hope that you know how much your support to others has meant. Tammy
Chrissy P.
on 1/28/05 11:42 am - Federal Way, WA
Cindy, Tammy and Julia both said it better than I could. Know that I am sitting here supporting you in spirit, whatever life brings you next. Chris
Most Active