Doing the HAPPY DANCE!

lilchickad
on 1/26/05 2:11 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I almost feel guilty posting this after reading Michelle's post Again, my thoughts and prayers go up for that family. As all of you know, I have this HUGE obscession with the BMI chart. Well, I have to tell you...today, I am FINALLY OBESE!!!!! 29.9 BMI. Oh my goodness, I about jumped out of my skin when my shaking fingers were inputting the numbers, and I hit the CALCULATE button! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *hugs to all* Laura
KuuipoCloud
on 1/26/05 3:48 am - Oak Harbor, WA
CONGRATS, LAURA!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Michelle
Tammy _.
on 1/26/05 7:11 am - Puyallup, WA
Congrats on the milestone, Laura! Way to go. What is your next goal? Tammy
lilchickad
on 1/26/05 8:27 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Tammy My next goal is to weigh 135 pounds by April 7. We are going to Chicago for my FIL 70th birthday. That still will not put me in the "normal" weight range. I have to weigh 127 to be "normal" (well, I'm not sure I will ever be normal, but you know what I mean). I did not think I could make 127 by then, so I set my weight goal a little bit higher. I was THRILLED today, as I went shopping and decided to try on a pair of LEvi's. I FIT IN A SIZE 12. I do not know the last time I fit in a size 12. Probably 5 years or more. Anyway, I didn't buy them. I am waiting until we get my hubby's bonus either Friday or Tuesday, and then I am going shopping....so LOOK OUT! LOL Hope you are recovering well from your surgery! Take Care! Laura
Debadoh
on 1/27/05 1:09 am - Sumner, WA
WTG LAURA!!!!! After the discussions we've had about the BS parts of this process it sure SEEMS like you're seeing a huge payoff . I'm proud ya for sticking with it and doing so well! Thanks for all the help you've been to me thus far too! Deb
Kimanne B
on 1/27/05 5:03 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
You go girl! I can't wait til I'm there!! Keep up the excellent work XoXo~ Kimanne
Chrissy P.
on 1/28/05 11:39 am - Federal Way, WA
I'm doing that happy dance right along with you! Great going, and hugs to you, too! Chris
Most Active