~~IMPORTANT Need a Nutritionilist~~

ANGEL O
on 1/24/05 6:11 pm - Bremerton, WA
Hello Washington, I'm in need of a Nutritionilist here in Bremerton, Tacoma, Federal Wy, even Seattle area who takes medicaid. PLease if you have info let me know a.s.a.p. Thanks and God bless. ANGEL:
Kimanne B
on 1/25/05 9:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Angel!!! I'm sorry I don't know of any Nutrionists that take Medicaid... but you may want to call the University of WA, as I know they accept Medicaid coupons. I also wanted to say hi and see how you were doing?! I went to my three-month appointment yesterday and am cleared for good (back to my primary care physician) unless I have major complications (which I won't!) He said he wanted me back at my year anniversary so he could send me to the plastic surgery guy for my tummy tuck! whoo hoo! How is your daughter?? I hope she is doing well. I bet you are getting anxious about your surgery girl! Keep in touch and let me know how things are going! Love & Prayers, Kimanne
Mcfatpants
on 1/26/05 12:56 am - bellevue, WA
There is a wonderful nutritionist at the U of W in Seattle. Her name is Judy and she works with Dr. Dellinger. Her email is [email protected]. Just email her and see what she can do to help. She is going on vacation soon, or may even be on vacation now, so if she doesn't get back to you right away, don't think she is ignoring you. Hope this info helps
Most Active