VITAMIST FREEBIE

Mcfatpants
on 1/24/05 5:34 am - bellevue, WA
Now that I have your attention--For those of you that are able to make it to our Bellevue support group, vitamist has supplied us with samples, a full size, for those that attend our monthly support group. There are only 20 samples available as that is the amount of people signed up to come to our group, so if you want one, email me and let me know you plan on attending on Thursday Feb 3, 7-9 pm. There are , as of right now, 12 samples left. If that isn't enough of a motivator to attend our group, how about a chance to win $5,000 in plastic surgery. This is also a contest being held by vitamist--THEY ARE SO AWESOME--You need to show up to be able to fill out a contest sheet, only one per person. Come one, come all, the meetings are lots of fun and provide a chance to meet lots of new friends.
Gerriann A.
on 1/24/05 12:16 pm - Spokane, WA
I want the plastic surgery prize. Too bad that Spokane is on the other side of the state. My support group has these often and I really like them. That is my 2 cents. -Gerriann 341/180/155 goal
ANewSharon
on 1/30/05 7:26 am - Redmond, WA
Where in Bellevue is your group? I moved here from the South Sound and have been looking for a support group in the Bellevue/Redmond area. Sharon
Most Active