Today at Barnes and Noble....Nice to meet you all

redtweter
on 1/23/05 1:15 pm - Four Oaks, NC
Well, I just wanted to say it was nice to meet all of you that showed up today at Barnes and Noble. It was cool to put some names to faces and here how others are doing. Hoping to do it again in the future. Maybe make it a regular thing we can do! Loretta
awidick
on 1/23/05 1:24 pm - Spanaway, WA
It was so nice to put faces with names. I can't wait for the next get together. Arlene
Iridescense
on 1/23/05 2:36 pm - university place, WA
I'm glad some of you were able to get together. I had all good intentions of being there before I hit one of the potholes in this swiss cheese brain of mine. Needless to say I forgot. Sorry I wanted to meet some of you. Maybe next time. I hope you had fun and good coffee.
Tammy _.
on 1/23/05 3:20 pm - Puyallup, WA
I sure hope to be able to meet you at the next outing. I am still too fresh out of surgery to really go out yet but I think it was such a great idea. Happy to hear that you had fun and were able to officially "meet" one another! Tammy
Amanda P.
on 1/23/05 4:33 pm - Wa
I really enjoyed meeting those " WHO SHOWED UP" LOL, it really was nice putting a face with the names........and what a great bunch of ladies. I also want to say, "thank you" for listening to my blah blah, yada yada yada, rambling. I hope we can do it again soon!! Take care all Amanda
lilchickad
on 1/23/05 11:36 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Sorry I didn't "show up" I had two kids yacking. Hubby was not real thrilled at the thought of my leaving, sooooooooo I stayed home. Glad you had a good time. Laura
Chrissy P.
on 1/24/05 3:31 am - Federal Way, WA
Yes, it was great to meet all of you at B&N and trade war stories. I hope that we can do it again and that more of us strong people will show up! -Chris
Most Active