home w/a new tummy

JoyC
on 1/22/05 8:35 am - Federal Way, WA
Got home from the hospital today - thank goodness now maybe I can get some real sleep. All I can say is thank the good Lord for Vicodan. The pain is not as bad as I had anticipated but its still REALLY painful. Most of the pain comes from the muscle tightening - feels like I have a really tight garter on that I can't take off!!!!!!!!! Was told this would last for a couple of weeks and then I would start to get used to it. I haven't lost any wt yet - in fact I have gained 5 lbs even tho he took off 6.5 lbs with the extra skin and fat. I am happy so far with the results it looks fabulous and I can just imagine what it will look like once all the swelling goes down. The drains are a pain in the you know what - but since I am all drugged up I will go for now and write more later Joy
Kimanne B
on 1/22/05 8:50 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congrats! I'm sure your new tummy looks beautiful! Take it easy and God Bless, Kimanne
tinktee
on 1/22/05 10:55 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Joy, wow you are turning into one chick!!!! How long did you have to wait before getting the tummy tuck? CONGRATS! Tee
JoyC
on 1/23/05 4:31 am - Federal Way, WA
thanks Tee, Insurance approved a full abdominoplasty w/hernia repair in November and it only took them about 3 weeks. I just had my surgery on 1/19 as I wanted to wait until after the holidays. I am very heppy with the results so far - I have a wonderful hourglass figure already and there is still some swelling. It's the pain that I have to get through but I just have to remind myself just how fun its going to be to go buy new clothes Joy
Most Active