WISH Center medical clearance note question

dawnbisceglia
on 1/20/05 3:59 pm - yakima, wa
i was shocked about the support fee also. actually quite peeved being that ill probably never be able to attend the live support meetings. i almost threw up in my mouth! i figure ill use the tax return for that. good luck!
Mary T.
on 1/20/05 6:01 am - E. Wenatchee, wa
Please note be careful with the Wish Center. I went last August and was advised they were contracted with Premera blue cross then found out afterwards they were not. I wrote in my last update with you on the lifetime support fee which is truly sad. I also wanted you to know out of the three of us that went my friend who was a cash pay and filled out all the forms for credit ahead of time was denied credit only after they ran up the bill. Please be very careful as I am not the only one who has had trouble with them regarding billing errors.
Mari R.
on 1/27/05 7:51 am - Enumclaw, WA
Hi Greg, I just had my surgery on Dec. 28th, at The Wish Center. My 'letter' from my primary physican consisted of a handwritten note on a prescription pad stating that I was medically and surgically ready for this procedure. My primary physician has been wonderful throughout this process and has been so encouraging to me. I have been very happy with The Wish Center. Dr. Strain did my surgery. mari
Most Active