First Post-op weight check

Debadoh
on 1/19/05 10:42 am - Sumner, WA
So I did my first post-op visit today. I'm doing everything I should be at this point. He told me to go off the pain meds because they're making my heart pound quite a bit when I lie down to sleep. I'm kinda sad to see them go! Weight stats: (Not sure which of these I should count as my starting weight) First office visit weight: 259 Last pre-op visit: 256 Day of surgery: 251 TODAY: 241 Sooo. I've either lost 19, 16 or 10 poundds depending on how you count it!!! I might just learn to enjoy this. Deb
Iridescense
on 1/19/05 11:23 am - university place, WA
10,16, or 19 doesn't matter pre-op any of those in 8 days would have been thrilling to most of us. so no matter what the number by date you have lost 19 lbs at least and you deserve a high five. Congratulations and best wishes for a continued fast loss and healthy life.
Julia B.
on 1/19/05 11:24 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Deb! Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I'd go with the 19 pounds of course! I go by the weight at my first office visit minus what my home scale says. Keep up the good work! Julia
jnmlbc99
on 1/19/05 10:46 pm - belfair, wa
That flat out AWESOME. I personally would say 19, cause you know what you had them and you lost them one way or another so therefore they count. Keep up the great work.
Kimanne B
on 1/21/05 9:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thats awesome girlie! You keep up the great work and let us know how you're doing Isn't this fun?! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active