Officially a loser tomorrow

Tammy _.
on 1/19/05 9:23 am - Puyallup, WA
Well, my surgery day is finally here. I am praying that I get through things ok and that the surgeon is able to do what needs to be done. I wanted to thank everyone for their support throughout this entire process. I have gained so much insight from everyone and feel that I am definitely informed (as much as a preop can be anyway). I think my family is getting a little nervous now though. I have 4 kids and my oldest is 16. She seems to be the one that is the most concerned. Hopefully, the surgery will go fine and she will be relieved and able to go on about her "teenage drama". lol Anyhow, I would really appreciate your prayers tonight and tomorrow. Thanks, Tammy
kennywsp4
on 1/19/05 9:54 am - Bremerton, WA
GOOD LUCK AND A FAST RECOVERY! mines thursday too !
Chrissy P.
on 1/19/05 10:17 am - Federal Way, WA
You're in my prayers, Tammy! Here's to a comfortable and fast recovery, and then you can be a big loser! Whoooo hoooooo! It is so much fun!
tammys_terrific
on 1/19/05 11:16 am - Klamath Falls, OR
Tammy my name is Tammy too. I just had a Proximal RNY on jan.4th and like you I had Gerd pretty bad. Yesterday I was 2 weeks post op and I'm doing great!!! I've lost 25 lbs from weigh in in hospital to today. I think it's normal for the kids to worry especially at age 16 lol. Lord knows my oldest is 16 and she worried too lol. Don't you worry though you'll do just fine. My prayers will be with you and keep us updated ok????
Tammy _.
on 1/19/05 1:47 pm - Puyallup, WA
Kim, Chris, and Tammy, Thank you so much for the well wishes. If all goes well, I will be home this weekend and let you all know how it went. Tammy
Iridescense
on 1/20/05 2:37 am - university place, WA
Best wishes on the surgery today And Congratulations on becoming a Loser....
auntlorlee
on 1/20/05 4:58 am - Bellingham, WA
Be brave!! Good luck and here's to an uneventful surgery!!! Lori
Most Active