Glad this board is working...

auntlorlee
on 1/19/05 7:46 am - Bellingham, WA
The main board isn't! I still don't have an answer from my insurance company. I updated my profile with the details. I am still very impatiently waiting. Especially now that one of my co-workers has had her denial overturned because of the new requirements. She didn't have to appeal. I HAVE sent in an appeal and am still waiting. Was told yesterday by the appeals coordinator that the physician has to review it to see if I qualify. Another hoop. Will this ever happen for me??? Thanks for listening... Lori
Iridescense
on 1/20/05 2:43 am - university place, WA
I guess I should have been smart enough to try our local board yesterday. Instead I waited in frustration thinking like an idiot that if the main one was down then there was no hope. Duh I was able to go to other links from the site so I should have know better. Anyway I know the insurance wait can be frustrating, so hang in there. The board meets for my decision tomorrow - Jan 21. I'll be begging for prayer on every board I can find later this afternoon. Continued wishes for Good luck Lori
auntlorlee
on 1/20/05 7:24 am - Bellingham, WA
I am praying for ya!!! For both of us! I am gonna give them a call tomorrow and see if they have made any kind of decision. This waiting game sux!!! Take care, Lori
Most Active