new and improved tummy tomorrow

JoyC
on 1/18/05 7:30 am - Federal Way, WA
Welp my tummy tuck is scheduled for tomorrow at 7:30 am at St. Francis w/Dr. Srikanth. I went in yesterday and got my tt lines drawn and he twisted and pulled my stomach so far and so tight to see just how tight he would be able to get it. The cool thing is that he does muscle tightening as well so it not just removal of skin. I am very, very excited but also very,very nervous :angst. They (the nurse in pre-op at the hospital and the doc) said that this surgery is much more painful than the open bypass and I remember that being very painful. I just have to keep remembering what the end result is going to be and get through the pain. Anyway will be in the hospital about 4 days - I am also having incisional and umbilical hernia repair. I will post as soon as I am able. Hope everyone lots of pounds lost and good health bye :wave Joy
kennywsp4
on 1/18/05 7:46 am - Bremerton, WA
Great wishs to a speedy recovery and a new tummy!
JustHat
on 1/18/05 11:00 am - NM
Joy, I am sorry that I forgot it was you who was having the TT. But, I am also very excited for you too. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Hat
Cori T.
on 1/19/05 12:17 am - Neah Bay, WA
best of luck with it all!!!
imagrama
on 1/19/05 5:37 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Good luck, Joy. Hoping the pain and discomfort will be very minimal for you!!! Sue
Most Active