Julia S needs your prayers

Mcfatpants
on 1/17/05 8:17 am - bellevue, WA
Julia Steinmetz has had some additional complications and is headed back to surgery. Not sure at this time what it is as she was headed for a CT scan, but it sounds like she may have a leak and a bowel obstruction, but again, I am not positive as no official word from the doc yet. Please send along some prayers and positive thoughts for her as well as those taking care of her. Since she doesn't have access to a computer, you can post them here and I will email them to her.
Chrissy P.
on 1/17/05 9:00 am - Federal Way, WA
Oh, no! I am so sorry to hear this. Thank you for posting these concerns about Julia. She is definitely in my prayers. -Chris
awidick
on 1/17/05 10:26 am - Spanaway, WA
When I was at Dr Weber's today, he had just come from surgery and had mentioned that he had to go back. He said they gave one of his patients something to eat that they shouldn't have and she had thrown up and it had herniated the stomach. Caused from vomiting. I wonder it it was her. I'm praying for her. Arlene
awidick
on 1/17/05 10:30 am - Spanaway, WA
When I was at Dr Weber's today, he came in from surgery and said one of his patients was given something to eat that she shouldn't have and she was vomiting. She vomited so hard that she herniated her stomach and he said he had to go back in and fix it. I wonder if this is her? Anyway I will be praying for her. Arlene
imagrama
on 1/17/05 3:23 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Keeping you in my prayers, Julia. Hoping you're well soon. Sue
Kimanne B
on 1/17/05 5:04 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thank you for the update. I'm so sorry to hear Julia is having some complications Please let her know that I am praying for her and her family. XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active