Update

awidick
on 1/17/05 7:44 am - Spanaway, WA
Ok, I went to see Dr Weber today. He wants me to remain on liquids for another 4 weeks. (Oh man, I so want to eat) But he was very concerned. He hugged me before I left and told me he was glad I was ok. I see him again in 4 weeks. Arlene
Chrissy P.
on 1/17/05 8:57 am - Federal Way, WA
HI Arlene, I am so glad that you are home and OK. I know how hard it will be to be on those liquids for so long, but I'm praying for you! There is a post on here today with some delicious-sounding liquid protein recipes. Maybe those could provide some variety. I am printing them out for myself as I type this. Thank you for keeping us updated. Keep hanging on, because someday this will all be better. -Chris
Chanise D.
on 1/17/05 2:51 pm - Lakewood, WA
Glad to see your ok... I know your not looking forward to another 4 weeks of liquids but share recipes as you make them up....I know your going to be getting creative.. Other than that...are you still in pain, How do you feel....
imagrama
on 1/17/05 3:20 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
So sorry for the 4 more weeks of liquids. Here's to healthy healing, Arlene. I'll DRINK to that!! Sorry, thought you could use some humor right about now! Love ya, Sue
Kimanne B
on 1/17/05 5:07 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Sweetie I'm sooooo happy Dr Weber is taking good care of you! I know the thought of another 4 weeks on liquids is terrible, but if thats what it takes to get you well again, then so be it! (Easier said then done, I know........) Big hugs girlie and just know that you're in my prayers XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active