Hat, how about going to support group

awidick
on 1/16/05 10:59 am - Spanaway, WA
What do you say? You haven't been in awhile. How about it? Arlene
sassy
on 1/16/05 1:16 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i agree... i think we need to get our own stalker kit, tie her up and drag her that way we know she will be there!~ :D
JustHat
on 1/16/05 5:12 pm - NM
Well, maybe I won't come after all. I really want to see Renee in her husband's BDUs doing to camando crawl through my back yard trying to sneak up on me. You both want a puppy, right? Hat
JustHat
on 1/16/05 5:06 pm - NM
I wanted to go and meet you guys. I have a doc appointment on Tuesday at 3. I will be late. But, I will try and get there. Can we plan on some time after to sit and visit? This is the small meeting, right? Will there be a topic? Hat
awidick
on 1/16/05 11:35 pm - Spanaway, WA
It is the small group and I would love to get together afterwards and chat. Anyone else up for it? Arlene
Debadoh
on 1/17/05 1:23 am - Sumner, WA
Is this a support group on Ft Lewis or off post? If it's off post I'd like to cra**** too! Deb
redtweter
on 1/17/05 2:35 am - Four Oaks, NC
I wanted to ask the same question......for military or civilian? If off post I would love to attend also. Loretta
lilchickad
on 1/17/05 2:46 am - Bonney Lake, WA
If it is on base, maybe we should have our own Bonney Lake/Sumner support group meeting here Laura
redtweter
on 1/17/05 6:03 am - Four Oaks, NC
Hey that sounds like a great idea to me. Loretta
awidick
on 1/17/05 7:41 am - Spanaway, WA
The support group meeting is at the Nutrition Clinic and Madigan on Post for anyone who can make it. It's from 3-4 pm. Arlene
Most Active