Molina healthcare......

don H.
on 1/16/05 10:23 am - puyallup, WA
Hi I am new to this board and was directed by a few other members in hopes that someone may be able to help me. I am a 36 year old male who is 6'3 and 368 and in need of having this surgery very desperatly.My doctor told me I had to do something on my weight and quick or it may do me in. I have Molina Healthcare and have been told that they are very hard to get any of these types of surgeries through. I was wondering if anyone out there has had to deal with them on this and if so what did it take to get this covered. I am at a weight now that I am worried about not being here for my family in the future if something is not done very soon. Any information given would be greatly appreciated by me and my loved ones! [email protected] Thanks Don
Iridescense
on 1/17/05 6:32 am - university place, WA
Hey you, what are you doing in here? o.k. there is a lot of awesome info to be found in here. Call me and I'll talk to you about this. I know we've touched on it before, but I've done a lot of really intense research. Talk to you in awhile. And keep coming in here. I'll send you a couple of links for help, support and advice. Love ya, C (your sis)
Sherrie D.
on 1/18/05 4:34 pm - Benton city, WA
Hello again, I called all docs registered on this site and it isn't looking good. U of W looks to be the only one that takes Molina. If youre on state medical talk to your case worker and ask for an open medical coupon. Also try getting on disability for the medical. Good Luck on your journey!
Most Active