I'm Home

judy W.
on 1/14/05 10:40 pm - ID
Arlene: I was soooooooo glad to hear you are home! THANK YOU GOD!!! May your recovery be swift and uneventfu! BLESSINGS..... Judy
Mcfatpants
on 1/15/05 12:12 am - bellevue, WA
I am so glad you are out of that hospital!!!!!!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for all to be right with those darn air bubbles. Hope your hubby got some sleep, what a trooper. After your experience, I may never have an endoscopy again!
ncarter11
on 1/15/05 5:11 am - Edmonds, WA
God is good! I am sooo glad that you are home and better, Arlene!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and hubby take it easy and rest up. I will pray that you are able to get some food/fluids in. We're all anxious to hear how it goes with DrW on Monday! whew! Nancy
kennywsp4
on 1/15/05 6:03 am - Bremerton, WA
I am so happy to hear you are home.Iwish you the best!
imagrama
on 1/15/05 6:12 am - Gig Harbor, WA
So glad you're all right, Arlene. I've been prayin SO hard for you. Glad you're seeing Weber on Monday. He really DOES care about his patients, ya know? I'm still keeping you in my prayers. Can't have enough of that! Sue
Chanise D.
on 1/15/05 7:28 am - Lakewood, WA
Hey Arlene It is so nice to have you back..I was so nervous I cried...I think I need to change my major because I am going to make a sucky nurse...I hope and pray that they do not have to open you back up..that would suck...Keep us posted and take care of yourself...
sassy
on 1/15/05 3:30 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i am sorry to hear about the complications you are having, but i am glad you are home from the hospital. try to take it easy, and if you need anything, let me know, i am here for you. try to get some protien in, even if it is a nasty shake... we want you back to good health and as soon as humanly possible. we all worry about each other here, like we are best friends or something. we will be praying for you, and that everything goes smoother for you. hopefully you wont have to have this reveresed, after all you have gone through to get it done... i would, and i know you would, hate to see it have to be reversed. best of luck, and (((((((((((big gentle web hugs)))))))))) if you need anything, please do not hesitate. good luck on monday!!
Chrissy P.
on 1/16/05 2:02 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Arlene, Thank God that you are home! Prayer is working here. I will continue to pray for you. Please keep us informed as to what is going on. Treat yourself very kindly and try to get some protein. We all care about you! Chris
Kimanne B
on 1/17/05 7:45 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Arlene girl~ you had me worried!! I'm sooooooooo happy :jump that you are home and feeling better! Don't ever scare us like that again Anyway ~ glad to hear everything is getting better~ you had tons of prayers going up!! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active