Dan G, Kiki & Craig E!! Happy Anniversary!

Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 3:32 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
What was I thinking?? Today was not only my three month anniversary, but it was these folks' as well! DAN, KIKI & CRAIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope each of you are doing well and are becoming more healthy as you adapt to your new lifestyle. I just wanted to wish you all, happiness, health and peace in your new life This post is for you guys, so please take a minute and fill us in on your 3 month success! I'd love to hear how your all doing! (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) XoXo~ Kimanne
talkingkatz
on 1/13/05 10:49 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Kimanne!!! I saw your earlier post last night, meant to get back online later to write something, but am just now doing this. Congratulations on your 3 month anniversary!!! And congrats to Dan and Craig also. I just weighed in today - and am veerry pleased with my progress. Including my 10# pre-surgery loss, I've lost a total of 71 pounds and just today made it under the 300# mark for a weight of 299.4. I am sooo happy with that! 370.1/360.1/299.4 / goal? under the 200 mark! - hopefully 140-160 range. YES!!! Go girl!!!!
Kimanne B
on 1/13/05 6:33 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Woo hooooooo!! You rock Kiki!!! Isn't it a great feeling?! Keep up the good work!
Craig E.
on 1/13/05 1:22 pm
Hi Kimanne! Everythings going wonderful here. I weighed in at 289 lbs. this morning, and I'm feeling great. I hope that you and Dan are doing well too. I'm religiously getting in my water, vitamins, and protein. Great Job Kiki sounds like we're about the same range in terms of weight loss! Can't wait to get down to 200lbs. It is so much easier to run and jump now! I've gone from a waist size 54 pants to a size 42(which i had to buy today). I put on an old pair of my 54 pants today and couldn't believe it. I'm almost down to a L shirt, but still need a XL to be comfortable. I was wearing 3 and 4 XL back b4 surgery. I bought my daughter a basketball hoop for xmas and I play with her at least every other day. And trust me, that's been hard to do considering how cold it's been in Gig Harbor. My wife had her surgery on the 5th of this month and is doing great too. We're both very fortunate to have had a great surgeon and had no complications(so far!). Well, I've been smoke free for about 5 months now and I must say that I do still have the urge from time to time to smoke, but have stayed smoke free all this time. I'm determined to not go back to smoking. My food choices havn't always been the best choices, but I sure do eat a lot less than I did before surgery! Here's a toast to all of us in hopes that our good fortunes continue!!!!! Craigerzz 379 B4 Surgery 349 Day of Surgery 289 Current Weight (I'm over half way to my goal weight now!) 200 My Goal Weight
tinktee
on 1/13/05 3:01 pm - Spanaway, WA
HIPPEEEEEE SMOKE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Way to go Craigerzz! CONGRATS on the WL and to your wifes WLS. is smoke free. Reformed smoker sense 1985. Kimanne is smoke free too! Tee
Kimanne B
on 1/13/05 6:36 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Craig! You sound like you are doing awesome!! Isn't being smokefree wonderful, on top of our renewed health??! Its so good to hear you're doing well, I will keep your wife in my prayers too! Take care and God Bless!
tinktee
on 1/13/05 2:55 pm - Spanaway, WA
How are all of you 90 dayers doing? I bet that all of you are getting veryyyyy . Kimanne is because I saw her the other day! from Tee
kennywsp4
on 1/13/05 3:22 pm - Bremerton, WA
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!!I WISH YOU continued Success and great health!
Kimanne B
on 1/13/05 6:45 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
*lol* Terry you nut! You're getting so thinnnnnnnnnn yourself!! You look mahvelous baby!
Most Active