3 Month Anniversary Today!

Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:51 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Michelle!!! I love ANY kind of chocolate *lol* whether its SF or full of sugar! It's just that the sugar alcohols that they put in the SF chocolate make my tummy feel weird and very gassy You'll have to experiment after your surgery to see if you can tolerate the sugar alcohol.. some people can, some can't... All trial and error!! Have a great night hun, God Bless!
marjoe98446
on 1/12/05 8:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Kimanna I'm 5 months out and I was wondering if I still weigh more than I did when I started with a c-pap mask years ago it seems I would be wasting my money and time to go be rechecked to see If i still need it. Did you weigh less than when you started with your mask. I'm really losing hair and I would love not to have those strips pulling out the little I have left Ha Ha Thank You for any information you can give me. I too feel like you about this and I'm off all 5 medicines I was on. Bye Mary Jo
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 9:11 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Mary Jo! Hmmm... let me think about this.. No, I actually weigh less now then when I was fitted for my CPAP. When I was fitted for my CPAP, I weighed about 290 lbs. How are you sleeping at night?? I haven't been re-checked by my Doctor yet ( i know, shame on me...) but I no longer snore and I feel rested. Those were two of the biggest signs I could have that I was sleeping better. I don't struggle to breath at night, or wake myself up a zillion times either. When I was heavier, I couldn't sleep longer then about a half hour or so before I'd wake up not being able to breath. Now, I sleep like a baby! I haven't had such good night sleeps in a longgggggggg time!! Have a great night Mary Jo, XoXo~ Kimanne
imagrama
on 1/12/05 11:43 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Congrats on a fantastic journey thus far, Kimanne!! Someone suggested to me to check out clothes at Goodwill and I have found some clothes there that are like new for only a few bucks. Just have to go often and you'll get lucky once in awhile!! Can't see paying a bunch of money on clothes til we're down where we want to be..........at least for everyday clothes! Sue
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 3:22 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Susan!! I think thrift stores are going to be my new best friend I went tonight and tried on new clothes but just couldn't bring myself to buying them... $30.00 each or so for shirts I'm giong to outgrow soon.... It just doesn't make sense! Have a great evening and God Bless!!
ncarter11
on 1/13/05 12:38 am - Edmonds, WA
I have made a few trips to the Good Will myself. I buy clothes that fit that I need at the time and I also buy things to lose into. Goal pants are a nice way of measuring the loss. I am wearing pants now that (no kidding) I couldn't get pass my knees just months ago. I have no goal pants right now... I need to go shopping again! Aw, dang! So cool to walk outta there with a new *wardrobe* for $30! Happy day! Nancy
Kimanne B
on 1/13/05 2:44 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Oh wow Nancy! What a great idea! I love the thought of having 'goal pants.' I mean, I have some, but I'm a longggggggg way from being a size 7! *lol* So going the next size down would be a great way for me to see my weightloss (and feel good too!) Good Will here I come!!! I love you guys !!!! XoXo~ Kimanne
Tammy _.
on 1/12/05 2:27 pm - Puyallup, WA
Congratulations, Kimanne! I am so happy for you and always enjoy reading your posts and responses because you are so sweet! Thanks for just being "you"..... I bet your daughter is very proud of your success! Take good care of yourself and keep those posts coming, Tammy
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 3:24 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Aww thanks Tammy! I believe part of my success is due to the support and encouragement of these boards Thank you so much for being so encouraging Tammy God Bless!
ebonynurse8654
on 1/13/05 6:41 am - Lakewood, WA
Oh Kimanne that is truly awesome..Congratulations..63lbs gone forever and with it co-morbids and medications You are such a beautiful person and most definitely blessed, you remain in my prayers for continued success You Go Girl Deborah
Most Active