3 Month Anniversary Today!

Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:19 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Everyone! Today is my three month anniversary and wow, it has been an incredible journey! So far I have lost a total of 63lbs, going from 319 to 256, and a total of over 30 inches! I no longer need my CPAP, have asthma, take depression meds, fight acid reflux... now, my only problem is an occasional bout of head hunger and finding clothes that fit me. What an incredible trade-off in my book! Don't get me wrong, the head hunger sucks BIGTIME sometimes, but hey, I'm off all my meds & getting healither, so what more could I ask for?! I just wanted to share my success, but also thank each of you for always being here to share your knowledge, lend support or be my cheerleader if I need it! God bless each of you, XoXo~ Kimanne
Chrissy P.
on 1/12/05 8:23 am - Federal Way, WA
You're awesome, Kimanne! Congratulations on a wonderful weight loss in that period of time. This is fun! I know what you mean about head hunger. It hit me today in the office, and I ate a few pieces of suger-free chocolate. Ugh. It was so gross that I've felt like ever since then. I have to remember to just put things in my body that will nurture it and make me feel good!!! You are good online friend, and keep up the great work! Your friend, Chris
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:38 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Christina!! Awwww, thanks so much for the kind words!!! You are doing so well too I'm so proud of all of us, we truly needed to make lifestyle changes, and we did! Hurray for us!! *lol* I know what you mean about the sugar-free chocolate being ... nothing takes the place of real chocolate! When I want chocolate, I have SF Cocoa... its really not the same~ but hey, whatever works right? LOL Great to see you Christina, have a wonderful evening!! XoXo~ Kimanne
lilchickad
on 1/12/05 8:32 am - Bonney Lake, WA
CONGRATULATIONS KIMMANNE!!!!! WOW!! 63 pounds in 3 months...did you ever in your wildest dreams think that was possible??? Keep up the amazing work! I'm so proud of you!!! Laura
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:41 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Laura! Actually, NOOO!! I never thought I would do 63lbs in 3 months! *lol* Somehow, I kept thinking that I was going to fail, like every other time I tried to "diet"...... and failed... This is truly amazing for sure, I just have to remember to work my tool! Have a great night Laura!
ncarter11
on 1/12/05 8:34 am - Edmonds, WA
That is AWSOME, Kimanne!!! 63lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooooooo! CONGRATS!! I am totally thrilled that you are getting healthier each day! Celebrating with you, Nancy
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:44 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks so much Nancy! It just seems so unbelieveable to me! Thanks for your encouragement! Have a super night!
Cori T.
on 1/12/05 8:40 am - Neah Bay, WA
Wow, you're doing great! Congrats! --Cori
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:45 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Cori! You look amazinggggg girl! Great job on your weightloss too! Have a super night!
KuuipoCloud
on 1/12/05 8:43 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Way to go, Kimanne!!!!!!!!!! You rock big time!! I'm so looking forward to that. When I was doing Atkins I ate sugar free chocolate ALL THE TIME! Loved it! It never made me ill then, but I suppose it may after WLS. I think I may just let that be something I don't eat afterwards. God bless~ Michelle
Most Active