Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Juliaaaa
on 1/12/05 7:28 am - puyallup, WA
Well tomorrow is the big day!!.... Today I went and had my nails done as well as a pedicure and my very first massage! Yep... 90 minutes worth! WOW.. what an expreience. I went to the Chardenay Spa in Puyallup (they have a website) and they were sooooo nice. I was worried that their table may not hold me.. but it was about the size of a twin bed... and it had a matteress on it and was made up with soft bedding. The room was warm... and since I'm modest... I asked if I could keep my panties on and they were so nice.. They said keep on whatever makes you comfortable and we will work around it. I was in heaven. I swear that was the fassssssssstest 90 minutes of my life. But it really left me relaxed and I'm glad that I did it. I want to take a minute to thank all of you on here who were kind enough to write to me.. and to keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Empty Stomach is my and she will keep you updated as to how I am doing. (stephan will email on Friday to her... as that is the first time that he will have back at a computer) She has been very supportive, and I'm so glad that I have her ! Thank you all for your kindness and support. I don't know what I would have done without all of you to encourage and "distract" me. You guys are the best!!! Julia
Julia B.
on 1/12/05 7:58 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Julia! I hope you have a surgery with no complications and a very speedy recovery! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Julia
Chanise D.
on 1/12/05 8:17 am - Lakewood, WA
Julia I am going to send up a prayer for you and we look forward to hearing from you soon... Take care...
kristibo
on 1/12/05 8:37 am - Redmond, WA
Best of luck to you tomorrow! We'll be praying that all goes well for you! Kristi
Cori T.
on 1/12/05 8:41 am - Neah Bay, WA
Best of luck w/your surgery, Julia! Can't wait to hear from you on the losing side of things! Hey, great last name. We have some good friends by that name.
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:55 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Dear Julia, Congrats hun, your big day is almost here! You will go thru a ton of emotions right now!! But just know that all of us are praying for you and will be here to support you when you get home I know that God is watching over you and I'm praying for you and your family XoXo~ Kimanne
KuuipoCloud
on 1/12/05 9:06 am - Oak Harbor, WA
God will be with you tomorrow and we'll all be here waiting to hear how you're doing!! Michelle
kennywsp4
on 1/12/05 11:23 am - Bremerton, WA
Good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery!
Tammy _.
on 1/12/05 2:21 pm - Puyallup, WA
Dear Julia, wishing you an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!!!!! I think you had a great idea about going to the spa the day before surgery. I bet that really helped relax you and put you in a good frame of mind. I am so happy for you, and can't wait until you get home and fill us in on how you are doing. God Bless You, Tammy
JustHat
on 1/12/05 3:44 pm - NM
Julia, I hope your in bed with sweet dreams right now. But, in case you check your mail before you go, I wanted to wish you the best of luck. I'll be sending good vibes your way. Hat
Most Active