Scope Today

awidick
on 1/12/05 12:43 am - Spanaway, WA
Ok, I'm leaving in about 20 minutes for Madigan. I have my scope today. I can't tell you how scared I am. It's stupid, not for the scope so much but that STUPID IV. I really hate them. Wish they could just put me to sleep before the IV. Wouldn't that be wonderful!!! Arlene
ncarter11
on 1/12/05 12:56 am - Edmonds, WA
I'll pray for ya! Drink tons of water on your way (if you can ) -- water will help puff up and fill your veins making the iv easier to start. Also stay really warm on your way. That will help bring the veins closer to the surface. You'll do great! Take care! nancy
Juliaaaa
on 1/12/05 3:41 am - puyallup, WA
... I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and hoping that your scope went well... and that they got your IV in ..in one try! You know they *can* numb up the area first with a little (and I mean little ) poke of lydocaine. If your a person that they have to fish around to find a vein.. tell them to numb it next time, and you wont let them poke you till they do! Let us know how your doing.. I'll keep you in my prayers Julia
Kimanne B
on 1/12/05 8:20 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awwwww sweetie, you'll be just fine! We're all praying for ya! (hugs!) XoXo~ Kimanne
imagrama
on 1/12/05 11:12 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Hoping your scope went well today with good results! Sue
JustHat
on 1/12/05 3:38 pm - NM
Arlene, I was thinking about you today. I hope that tomorrow your eating steak and potatoes. OK, so maybe not that much, but solid food, here you come. Hat
Mcfatpants
on 1/13/05 1:06 am - bellevue, WA
Hope you are doing alright today. I am usually wonky for a few days after mine.
JustHat
on 1/13/05 3:44 am - NM
OK Ms. Empty, I am going to put you on the spot. How many scopings have you had since your surgery?
Mcfatpants
on 1/13/05 4:37 am - bellevue, WA
So far to date, since dec I have had 5 endoscopy's with dialation.
Most Active