A Q for the pre-ops here~

Luna_Rose
on 1/11/05 11:46 pm - Wenatchee, WA
Aside from the obvious benefits of health, energy and longevity of life, what are YOU most looking forward to once on the 'Losing Side'? I am looking forward to not losing my breath or pulling a muscle wiping my tushy, crossing my legs and most of all-NOT losing my panties when I know for certain I have already put them on. I just thought I'd try to lighten things up here, as I have been awake since 4 this morning, and needed a little humor. Take care y'all!!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Cori T.
on 1/12/05 12:01 am - Neah Bay, WA
hehehe, thanks for the laugh this morning! Oh, and I'm post-op but when I was pre-op I was mostly looking forward to putting an end to my diabetes (which I have achieved)
KuuipoCloud
on 1/12/05 2:21 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Very interesting because I, just this morning, started putting together a 'Reasons Why I'm having WLS' list and so far, this is what I've come up with (in about 2-3 minutes): I want to roller blade I want to go horseback riding I want to be able to fit comfortably in an airplane seat I don't want to worry if I'll fit in the rides at an amusement park I want to hike without worrying if I'm going to have a heart attack I want to buy my clothes at a store, and only out of a catalog if I want to, not because I have to I don't want people staring at me in disgust I don't want people looking away from me for fear of staring at me in disgust I want to run I want to enjoy intimacy with my husband I want to play outside with my children and not get winded after a few minutes I want to get my own water instead of asking someone else to because I'm lazy I don't want painful knees, ankles, hips, or back anymore I want a smaller chest I want to be able to better listen to my body and know what it's telling me I don't want to worry if I'll fit in someone's car I don't want to have to use the handicap restroom stall because most regular ones are too small I'm sure more will come and I'll post them throughout the day as I continue to write them!
Chanise D.
on 1/12/05 4:13 am - Lakewood, WA
How funny... I think I have all those reasons plus to play on a jungle gym with my baby where cheezy mommy and me out fits and .......to have really good Whoopy again .....
Most Active