My BMI = 24.9

JustHat
on 1/11/05 11:36 pm - NM
And, you know what that means. I am NORMAL! Or at least my weight is. This one means so much more to me than the Century Club or any of the other goals. I am just so tickled this morning. I hope everyone has as wonderful of a day as I am having so far. Heck, my kids even got up and did their chores already without my griping at them. Hat (the former Hat Box) 256/154/150
Luna_Rose
on 1/12/05 12:02 am - Wenatchee, WA
CONGRATS HAT!!! YOU GO GIRLIE!!! I can only imagine what it will be like when I, too, am normal...well, as normal as I can be that is :p!! Take care!! Cindy in Wenatchee
Cori T.
on 1/12/05 12:02 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hey Hat, I see you changed your name! Wow, NORMAL! I still have 23 lbs to go for that. Congrats!!!!
Julia B.
on 1/12/05 12:15 am - Puyallup, WA
C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S~! That's wonderful! You must be so proud of yourself. You're quite the inspiration. I can't wait to be NORMAL! Enjoy your wonderful day! Julia
ncarter11
on 1/12/05 12:30 am - Edmonds, WA
YEAH!!! I am thrilled for you!! You are an inspiration! Many hugs of congrats! Nan
Juliaaaa
on 1/12/05 12:39 am - puyallup, WA
I am sooooooooooooo happy for you I"m jumping for Joy!!! I can't imagine having a normal BMI ..... What a lovley gift to give yourself. You have so much to be proud of! I think you can reach your goal of 130... in fact I think you can do *anything * you set your mind to. And we will be here cheering you allllllll the way. You go Girl!!! Julia
awidick
on 1/12/05 12:40 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Hat, That is so wonderful for you. Congratulations!!! Arlene
KuuipoCloud
on 1/12/05 2:24 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Incredible news, Hat!! You are an inspiration!!! Hugs~ Michelle
Chrissy P.
on 1/12/05 2:57 am - Federal Way, WA
Congratulations, JUST A HAT! Love the new name, BTW. You continue to be such an inspiration. I am so happy for you!
Chanise D.
on 1/12/05 4:06 am - Lakewood, WA
YEAH... U GO GIRL.... Congrats...... What size are you..I am motivated by jeans size like the BMI chart is to others....a jean with NO LYCRA in it JUST cotton WOOOOOHOOOOO... And thanks For the virtual body web site....I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the finished model...I try so hard to only look at my face in the mirror and not the body....The model was like an ice cold slap in the face....I have got to do better... BTW How did you get your pre op weight loss going..I am having a hard time...PLUS my treadmill stopped working.... 1 more thing... How's your niece..is she home yet...
Most Active