what do you know about Dr Srykanth?

Vicki C.
on 1/11/05 6:48 am - Grand Coulee, WA
Hi everyone! This is the first time I had realized there was a washington board. I am on my journey to lose 125lbs. I am scheduled for my lab, history, physical and to see the patient advocate on 1/20/05. They tell me at the center for weight management(in federal way) that this is all I will have left before I can recieve a surgery date. My question is have any of you dealt with the center or dr. srykanth? If so I would love to hear whether good or bad if you please.
chunkable
on 1/11/05 7:41 am - federal way, wa
Hi Vicki. Im going to mexico in 2 weeks to have my gastric bypass done. I have worked with dr Srikanth in tacoma before when I had my lap-band which I am having removed to switch to the gastric bypass and he really is a sweet doctor. He is going to be my follow-up guy for my gastric bypass and I think just the fact that he takes care of patients that have their surgeries somewhere else shows he's really concerned about people and not so much in it for the money. I wish you luck. If you want to talk you can email me at [email protected] I live in federal way Good luck hon Cindy Vickers
JoyC
on 1/11/05 8:21 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Vickie my name is Joy and I had my open RNY done by Dr. Srikanth on 8/19/03 and have lost about 155 lbs. I am also scheduled to have my tummy tuck and hernia repair next week. He is an awesome and sweet doctor and is very competent and good at what he does - in my book anyway, and the office staff is just as wonderful. I knew when it came time for the tummy tuck that he would be the only one I wanted to operate on me. My husband also had his RNY done 2/19/04 by Dr. Srikanth and neither one of us has had any complications whatsoever. I also work at St. Francis where you will have all of your work up done and of course the surgery, so if you have any questions about the doctor or hospital I would be happy to answer any for you, please do feel free to email me at [email protected] Joy
Anna H.
on 1/11/05 1:29 pm - Auburn, WA
I had Dr Srykanth and the lap band and was very pleased. He has a good bedside manner and the staff at his office is always very patient and helpful. I don't think you have anything to worry about!! Best of luck Anna Auburn, WA
Mary T.
on 1/12/05 5:38 am - E. Wenatchee, wa
Vicki, I had my lap-band done on12-16-04 and he was the very best. My husband and I went to wish center first and was not please with everything they said. They would not answer questions my husband had. We researched this over a year as my husband was not for it. However when we met Dr. Srykanth my husband thought he was excellent and was very pleased with everything. Dr. Srykanth was wonderful at the hospital as well. The staff at the surgical weightloss center went will overboard to work with me, and St. Francis was the best. I had two friends who went to him as well once over 3 yrs ago and we all just think he is the best. I have lost a total of 35 lbs in this months time. Feel free to call me if have other questions or email me. Mary Troy 509-884-4896
Most Active