Anyone Need 3X or 4X Clothes?

KuuipoCloud
on 1/11/05 3:03 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Hi Sharon! I lived in Honolulu for three years (hubby is military). The climate change wasn't too bad because before we were in Hawaii we were in Iceland and before that we were in Phoenix! So, we've been through quite a few climate changes. Ya learn to live with it after a while!! Michelle
sharon M.
on 1/11/05 10:27 am - everett, WA
Hi Diana, I am a Pre-surgery person here, and have few clothes that fit me at present. I know that others have answered you already but thought I would go ahead and put my hand up. If you end up with some left over stuff, I could take some off your hands too. I am up in Everett, so not much closer than Michelle in Oak Harbor! But if you have a lot and need to unload some, just let me know. I am sure I can figure a way to get down there or something. Just let me know. And I hope that you will never need these plus sizes ever again! Thanks, Sharon in Everett, Mexican PRE-bander
dianaism
on 1/11/05 12:03 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi Sharon. Thanks for responding. I'll go through my clothes this weekend and find ones I know I probably won't wear or ones that are too big now. If there's lots, I'll save some for you too. Also, as I continue to shrink, there will be much more clothes. Sometime in March (date not set yet) I have to go to Redmond to see my surgeon for my 3-month check up. By then for sure I expect to have more clothes and maybe I can bring some with me and we can meet somewhere. I saw that you are having surgery in Mexico. I hope you have done a lot of research on your surgeon. I just worry about having to go to another country to have a procedure. Please be careful! Diana
KuuipoCloud
on 1/12/05 10:38 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Diana, I will be in Tacoma on Monday, maybe we could meet up??
Most Active