Anyone Need 3X or 4X Clothes?

dianaism
on 1/10/05 8:30 pm - Tacoma, WA
I'm finally back down to a 3X so went through my closet and washed all my 3X clothes (2 packed loads and that didn't even include summer/short-sleved). I couldn't believe how much clothes I have in 3X. I must have been at that size for a while. I think I went up to 4X after having Jake. Even though I am wearing 3X now, I still have tons of it I don't wear and would love to give away to someone *****ally needs it. There's just too many to list on the clothes exchange and would rather have you pick it up than me mail it. I live in Parkland. So let me know if you need some clothes!
Kimanne B
on 1/11/05 5:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
~Just wanted to congratulate you on your weightloss! Keep up the good work! XoXo~ Kimanne
dianaism
on 1/11/05 9:14 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey sexy. I sent you an e-mail about Prince. I too used to be a huge fan. I have almost all of his albums. I wish I would have known that he was performing here. After I got married, I kind of stopped listening to him because my husband would get jealous. Remember "If I Was Your Girlfriend" and "International Lover" ? Those are just a couple of my favorites. Anyhow, I'm not getting any hits on the clothes. I'll give it another couple of days then take them to a women's shelter or something like that. I need to make room in my closet so it looks neater and I can see what all I have. It's almost like having a whole new wardrobe. Diana
dianaism
on 1/11/05 11:48 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey sorry for calling you sexy. I hope you didn't get the wrong idea. I started thinking about it and thought maybe you might think I'm weird or something. Well, maybe I am weird but not in that way. I just think you're a pretty girl and I like to tell people they're pretty if I think they are. Anywho, have a nice evening!
Kimanne B
on 1/11/05 2:03 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Nope girlie, I didn't get the wrong idea! I say stuff like that too I'm the same way, male or female... if they are cute, sexy, nice looking, attractive, etc, I tell them! I think we are both probably just outgoing people *lol* I'm going to go check my email for your letter and I'll write back! XoXo~ Kimanne
KuuipoCloud
on 1/11/05 9:36 am - Oak Harbor, WA
Diana, I'd be happy to take the clothes off of your hands, but I'm up in Oak Harbor. I'm still pre-op and am not sure when I'll be having my surgery and since I just moved here from Hawaii about 1-1/2 months ago, my warm clothes are pretty scarce!
dianaism
on 1/11/05 9:59 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Michelle. I just saw where Oak Harbor is on the map. Wow! That's pretty far. If it were summer we probably would drive up and spend the weekend in Port Townsend/Fort Warden as that is one of my favorite places and would love to take my son there. I'll make an exception for you and mail them to you since you just came from Hawaii and don't have alot of warm clothes. I'll have to do it over the weekend as I'm working the next three days. Give me your address or if you don't want to post it let me know and I'll give you my phone number or something. Welcome to Washington! Diana
KuuipoCloud
on 1/11/05 2:59 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Diana, I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping!! I will PM you my address.
sharon M.
on 1/11/05 10:35 am - everett, WA
Hi Diana, Where in Hawaii did you come from? I moved from the Big Island about 8 yrs ago. We came in August, so the climate change didn't really effect us right away. I feel for you coming over at THIS time of year! Brrrr! Takes some getting used to, that is for sure! And tis true, we didn't need much warm clothing there! I have a bunch of sarongs still but I sure can't wear them much! Maybe I can when I go back on a vacation someday!? I am pre-op too. I will have the Lap Band and I will be traveling to Mexico. I am hoping this happens in Feb or March; I am awaiting financing at the moment. Anyway, just wanted to say HI and welcome to WA. Sharon Everett WA Bandster-to-be
sharon M.
on 1/11/05 10:36 am - everett, WA
Opps MY Bad.... I meant Michelle! D'oh! I hate when I get brain Freeze!
Most Active